RYA Keelboat Course to Teach Sailing with a Spinnaker
Everything you need to know about about sailing with a kite whether conventional or asymmetric.
- Assumed Knowledge: Sailing and background knowledge to the standard of the Level 2/3 course
- Minimum Duration: 2 days (or equivalent sessions)
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- Course Content: How to rig the boat, gybe and recover one type of spinnaker, either conventional or asymmetric. How to sail the best possible course downwind.
- Ability After Course: Able to use of type of spinnaker, conventional or asymmetric.
If you would like to know more about this course click me.