RYA Seamanship Course in Keelboat
How to handle a boat in all circumstances and solve problems afloat.
- Assumed Knowledge: Sailing skills to the standard of Level 3 course, or Level 2 plus a seasons experience
- Minimum Duration: 2 days (or equivalent sessions)
- Minimum Duration: 18 years old
- Course Content: Launching and recovering the boat in different circumstances, stopping, reducing sail, recovering a man overboard, anchoring
- Ability After Course: Able to handle a wide range of situations afloat
If you would like to know more about this course click me.